You are required for the Summer of 2020. Our projects deliver a multi-activity programme based on a variety of sporting and non-sporting activities to keep all children engaged throughout the School holiday period. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to providing activities for children, whilst ensuring the children remain safe and engaged throughout the programme.
Activity Specific Leaders
Activity Specific Leaders are required for Summer 2020.
Are you Qualified in the following;
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to providing activities for children, whilst ensuring the children remain safe and engaged throughout the programme.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Download our Application Form
2. Complete our Application Form telling us about your awesome skills and experiences. Make sure you read the Job Descriptions / Person Specifications above.
3. Upload and send your completed Application Form to
4. What happens once we've received your application.
- Firstly we read your application to see how amazing you are,
- If we believe we have a place for you in our programme we will invite you to interview,
- If you're the right person for the job, we will offer you a conditional offer based on your references, and your DBS being returned to us,
- Once these have been returned we will enrol you onto our training programme for the best summer of your life.