Our latest updates - March 2020

We wanted to reach out today and check-in with all of our Active Summer Camp families. Much like you all, we have all felt the effects of the current situation around the world, whether that be having to work from home, or like many parents, having children home from school.

We wanted to update you on some decision which we have made during these unpredictable times.

Unfortunately due to the uncertainty of the current situation, we have decided to CANCEL our arrangements for the upcmoning events;

- 8th May 2020 - VE Day / Open Day at Ridgeway

- 26th - 29th May 2020 - May Half-Term Camp

As always, we are here for everyone in our Community and as we are 111 days from our 2020 summer holidays, we are optimistic that we will be returning to a sense of normality. The health and well being of our campers and staff has always been our number one priority and as we approach the summer we are constantly reviewing our policies and procedures, and this summer is no different.

We will keep you updated on any progress we make closer to the summer. We will continue to follow government guidance, and we will strictly adhere to the guidance from Ofsted over the upcoming months.

3 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All